We want the truth, the facts, about what happened on the Hell Ships to be known. We believe all of the Prisoners Of War who were aboard the Oryoku Maru and other Hell Ships are truly heroes. Eighty-three percent of those brave men who were herded into the holds of the Oryoku Maru on December 13, 1944 died before liberation in August of 1945.
They did not die in vain.
Any section of this Web site may be copied and distributed provided that:
- The URL appears somewhere on the article.
- It is reproduced in full.
- No changes are made (including additions or deletions of text or
graphics), either in electronic or in hard copy form.
- Proper credit is given to the author or to those who compiled a document.
- It is at no cost to others.
- It is not used for any money making or commercial purposes.
Teachers and parents may freely copy and distribute content from this Web site for use in the classroom or for homeschooling purposes.
No part of this Web site may be stored on any other Web server. It may not be given away on any other Web site or any online or offline newsletter without express written permission from site owners.